Built approximately between 1814-1827, this imambara, is located near the Botanical Gardens along the Gumti river. Although this is the burial place of Nawab Ghazi-ud-din Haidar (r.1814-27) and his wife, this building has been designed in the style of an imambara, or tomb for a Muslim holy man.
From the book
The Lucknow album : containing a series of fifty photographic views of Lucknow and its environs together with a large sized plan of the city (1874)
Read the full book